So far, this course has been interesting. I am having fun playing around with various settings and themes.
Today’s assignment: make sure your site is mobile-friendly, and familiarize yourself with the features of responsive design.
I changed the font for the heading of my blog to “Lora.” I chose “italic” and “Normal Size” for this font.
For the base font of “A Writing Life for Me,” I chose “Lora” as the font. I kept the size on “Normal.”
I tested out how my blog would look on the desktop, tablet, and mobile. To me, it seemed to work pretty well. The words were not so small, that someone would need a magnifying glass, to read them. That is a good thing.
I cannot wait to see how this blog turns out in the end. I bet things are about to get more interesting in Blogging 201.