Wow! I went through my comments, and to my surprise, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you, THE MOUNT! I appreciate your nomination. I was brought to tears it touched me so. Thank you for reading and following my blog. Congratulations on your Versatile Blogger Award nomination (and win) too!
- I love to read. My TOP five favorite authors are Doreen Virtue, Chantel Lysette, Nicholas Sparks, Carolyn Keene (I love her Nancy Drew series.), and Heather Sellers.
- I love musicals. My TOP three favorites are Mamma Mia!, Grease, and Pitch Perfect (both, actually).
- My heritage is Irish, Cherokee Indian, Dutch, and German. I think my Irish and Cherokee Indian are more noticeable.
- I love Gemology and Photography. My favorite gemstone is an amethyst.
- I love Italian and Mexican food. Although, it is hard to turn down hot, buffalo wings and celery sticks.
- I love cats. I especially love the smushy-faced ones. They are either called “Exotic” or “Ragdolls.” I cannot remember.
- I am a spiritual person. I follow the path my heart says is right for me, not what others tell me I should follow.
- Writer’s Treasure Chest
- Rachel Poli
- Kristen Lamb’s Blog
- Dark Hauntings
- Veronica Bale
- Live to Write – Write to Live
- Dan Alatorre – Author
- Ghost Talk Blog
- Kim’s Author Support Blog
- Stretching Your Faith
- Lessons Learned from the Flock
- Sibille Rose
- Life, love, and writing
- Papers Pens and Peridot
- 1 Write Way
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Nominees – any questions, please just ask. There is no timescale to do this but please add a link to your new post below when you done it. The aim is to raise the profile of your blog. I’m looking forward to reading your answers.
Feel free to share seven facts about yourself, even if you have not been nominated this time. I would love to read some of your answers. Sorry I couldn’t nominate all my followers and blog friends!